- Aarti ($101): Each discourse of Swami Swaroopanandaji will be followed by a traditional bhajan and invocation to God. Please sponsor and participate in this beautiful act of devotion.
- Annadaanam ($2501):Sponsor meals for the all the delegates at the camp for a full day. This includes Bhiksha with Swamii Swaroopanandaji on that day.
- Annadaanam ($501): Sponsor Breakfast meal for all the delegates at the camp for a particular day.
- Annadaanam ($751): Sponsor Lunch or Dinner meal for all the delegates at the camp for a particular day.
- Mahasamadhi Puja ($501): The culmination of the Aradhana Camp will be our offering of gratitude in form of Paduka Puja on Aug 3rd, the day of Pujya Swami Chinmayananda’s Mmahasamadhi. Everyone will be able to participate. Sponsors will have preferential seating for the Puja.
- Bhiksha with Swami Swaroopanandaji ($501): participate in the ancient tradition of serving one who has dedicated his life to service and devotion. Sponsors will have the opportunity to serve cooked food to Swamiji and meet him in a small-group setting. Bhiksha sponsors will be served meals in the same room.
- Swamins Seva:($1001) Unique opportunity to sponsor travel, accommodation and other costs of visiting Swamins and Brahmacharins. The donation will be for samashti (all Swamins).
- Request for space on Camp Souvenir (Quarter page for $250, Half page for $500, Full page for $750): The Camp Souvenir will be given to all attendees. Many will keep it as a souvenir for years. Consider placing an advertisement in the brochure, publish an article, poem or any form of written offerings. or send compliments to Swami Swaroopananda ji or any Swamin or Brahmacharin.